Friday, June 11, 2010

Cuando you...

Cuando you break my heart, you break my heart
Cuando you leave my broken heart and my broken heart refuses to sit still
Cuando you don’t think too good and you think you don’t need my broken heart
Cuando you realize that broken hearts no se dejan and love again
Cuando broken hearts don’t remember they loved you
Cuando broken hearts find great amores en other hearts that have also been broken
Cuando 2 broken hearts tell each other, “Que chingen a 20” let’s make it, me and you
Cuando your Corazon dejado points out the felicidad of the hearts you have broken
Cuando your Corazon dejado sends I love you texts and betrays you
Cuando las canciones de tu Corazon dejado no longer skirt broken hearts
Cuando your Corazon dejado gets lonely in blue houses
Cuando las viejas mas flacas y mas bonitas are nothing like broken hearts
Cuando your Corazon dejado can’t ride its motorcycle away from memory
Cuando eventually it happens and you miss the poemas and cariñitos of broken hearts

This is when you write a song
This is when you write a poem
Por que para eso de amores viejos
You must remember
Cuando you break my heart
You break
my heart

No comments:

Post a Comment